We all know that in current market there is a vast number of facial creams . But are each of them great for our skin is a big question. Also the reality is that we sometimes does not know which product to choose, and that we often have a tendency to change the products we use precisely because we aren’t fully content with their effect . There are some tips and tricks to beauty that can help you.
The question is how and on what basis we pick the cosmetics products we buy. Is it friend’s recommendations or perhaps is it a commercial which has gained us? Unfortunately, purchasing the product or service is often decided by price. As for the face cream, the price determines the product quality should you expect visible results in skin rejuvenation, for instance. To clarify this a bit. It isn’t realistic to expect we will get exactly those ingredients which affect skin resurfacing or deep hydration in cheap cream, because those components are not cheap. Because it is illogical that face cream costs less than a component. The cheaper creams contain cheaper ingredients . Simple as that.
Therefore, it is created that, when you can, buy cream that’s produced made by renowned cosmetics company, with a long tradition of investing in research and development, instead of those that trying to conquer the market quickly with marketing and low cost. From personal experience I can advise you, I’ve tried both and constantly had that very same impression. Now, someone does not need a lot from cream, doesn’t care whether it has hyaluronan, collagen, elastin… but what we all need to know is UV protection, it really is required .
Select a cream by age and skin type, not by other person’s impression, since the skin of everyone is unique and we have different correspond to cosmetics. Here are some ideas for selecting face cream in accordance with skin type:
- Normal skin-rare and most grateful type of skin . It does not require special care, because it doesn’t get wrinkles, or suffer from acne and pimples. You need to feed and maintain the elasticity and vigor that this skin type has naturally.
- Oily skin-on this type of skin must avoid oil-based products in order to avoid further greasing but water-based products that hydrate skin. Because this skin could be inclined pimples and blackheads needs to be thoroughly cleaned.
- Combined skin-because skin is both dry and oily and it must be treated with products for dry skin where it’s dry and oily where it’s greasy. It is very important dry parts are not treated with products for cleaning and toning intended for oily skin that might further dry out.
- Dry skin-Unfortunately, this type of skin is be most susceptible wrinkles. This type of skin is needed deep hydration and “aggressive” care. For those who have dried-out skin, you absolutely matter which face cream to use. At first reason to choose a good cream is usually to slow down aging of the skin and wrinkle formation .
- Sensitive skin- if the problem of dry skin are wrinkles, for sensitive that’s the irritation. This type of skin could be inclined couperose, expanded capillaries, allergies, therefore it is required to use cosmetics created just for this type of skin. It’s desirable that they’re completely natural.
An important factor when choosing the cream is our age. Certainly you will not utilize same cream if you have 20 and 50 years. You need to start with care as soon as possible, about 20year, as well as the using eye cream. This way you will prevent and delay the emergence of the first wrinkles. From the thirties care must be serious. Besides hydration attention pays on the first wrinkles that appear and after that within the forties and fifties, anti-wrinkle creams are getting stronger for the face and eye area .
Remember, the sooner beginning proper care, such as regular cleansing and appropriate quality cosmetics , your face will keep it fresh longer . Few people can boast ideal genetics and slow aging skin, particularly now when most of us live under stress . So, if you want to avoid expensive cosmetic treatments or to begin to do them later, nourish your skin, neck and face.
Stay away from the sun, solarium, sleep enough and drink lots of water . The skin will be grateful. Regardless of skin type and age, protection against Ultra violet rays and hydration are assumed.